Thursday, July 29, 2010

Convention Highlights

We just had the best time possible in Salt Lake City, last week at the Stampin' Up! Convention. I wish you had come along. Here is Sue, at the happiest moment of all. She wanted the tye-die lanyard. It was awarded to members of the Recruit Crew, which we hadn't been invited to join. SU staffers were also wearing them. She asked someone if they would give theirs to her, "no, I can't" and she asked if she could buy one, "no, I can't" and Catherine tried to negotiate one for her, "no, I can't."  As we passed through the convention center about an hour after the close of convention, we were leaving for the last time and she held the door open for the president of the company, Dale Fillmore. She asked if he would give up his lanyard and he said, sure! And you have to take my nametag as well, what am I going to do with it anyway? Sue was about to jump for joy!

I took lots of pictures of cards and projects, and will try to share them with you, or my version of them, but thought this little 3D project is so cute. Unfortunately I have no idea who designed this, but the Top Note die for the Big Shot is the flap, isn't it darling!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment