Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Bears


Do these guys look familiar? I remade the card using Cherry Cobbler instead of Only Orange, a new color replacing a retired color.

July 1  New Catalog AND my Big 50 Birthday. Wow, what a big day!

Check out the new catalog, online at www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net and place an order, I'll let you pick a pack of retired cardstock from my bin. It's all sorted and priced and ready for the garage sale on July 10.  Or come on over and grab a new catalog and when you place an order, before July 10, you can select a pack from the bin. Each pack includes the matching ink pad and marker, if I own them.

Prefer something new and nothing old? How bout if I pay your shipping!  Email me your order and I will discount your order by 10%, equal to the shipping!  Whoo Hoo!  July 10 is the deadline, so don't procrastinate!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun! I love these bears. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete