Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GarageSale

Mark your calendar: Saturday July 10 at 9 am.

Just do it.

Stamps, cardstock, ink, tools, embellishments, LOW PRICES.

Okay? Now will you lock the date in and plan your life around it?

My buddies and I will be offering all our retired Stampin' Up! goodies at a fabulous discount! No tax! No shipping and handling! What more could you ask for?  This flower? You want this flower? That can also be arranged!

We will be making this great adornment on Thursday and there is still plenty of room at 1 pm or 7 pm to make cards and this shiny sparkly flower to wear as a pin, adorn a package or dress up your desk accessories! Just give me a call and let me know you want to join us, and if Thursday doesn't work for you, I will be re-running the class next week, just let me know you're interested and I'll give you the details.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment