Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bible Study using My Digital Studio

I used My Digital Studio to create these beautiful cards for myself and all the ladies in my group. I created pages on MDS and "muted" the colors so it would be easy to write on them. Then I "shared" them into the jpeg format and printed them, 4 to a page, onto Whisper White cardstock. Trimmed them to 1/4 page each and that's all there was to it! Easy Peasy!

The study we just completed in my Bible Study group offered a suggestion for "organizing" our praying. The author suggested using Prayer Cards -- write down your prayers using a different card for each of your loved ones, and a separate card for more general prayers, like world peace. Then each day you can pull your thoughts together and offer your prayers with confidence that you haven't forgotten anyone. But the main benefit is that you can document all the answers you receive and keep a record of developing relationship through prayer.

The more I use this software, the easier it gets. Come on over and try mine, anytime!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment