Saturday, May 8, 2010

Something new and something less new

Pam brought this lovely graduation card to the Spring Shoebox Swap. I love the tradition of celebrating graduation. Another student has reached a milestone in their life. Their family and friends gather to mark the event. Gifts are offered. Food is shared. It's the glue that holds us all together. Just a bit of sappy of emotion for me today. Hmmm. I don't know where that came from. I just love the image of the graduation hat flying off. Makes me smile. Thanks to Pam for creating this great card.

And now to something new. Here is my girl with her new bike. She has a funny history with bikes, so it comes as no surprise that she chose this throwback style of two-wheeler!  Enjoy!

And here is a card using the new set from the Stampin' Up! mini catalog, to commemorate the purchase.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment