Sunday, May 23, 2010

Graduation card?


Stamp Camp this week--clear your calendar and come to stamp!  It looks like you can choose from Wednesday at 1 or 7 OR Thursday at 1 or 7!  I tossed the Wednesday class on my calendar and was later informed that American Idol Finale is Wednesday. . . what was I thinking?  Sheesh! So I was going to move the class, but there must be at least one other person not caught up in the Idol excitement, because Debbie signed up for Wednesday night! Thursday works better for others, so we'll just do both!

I love how this card turned out, spotlighting the owl from the Level I hostess set "It's the Thought" and his sentiment is "...a little wiser."  I think that works for a graduation card, right?  And the embossed black layer makes it quite elegant. Just a teeny bit of coloring and a short length of satin ribbon. Voila!

Come on over and make a card or 8, Wednesday or Thursday! Plenty of room.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment