Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduation again


Probably the biggest bonus I have received from being part of Stampin' Up! are the friends.  No kidding, some of my best friends are people I have met because of stamping. This card was brought to the Spring Shoebox Swap by Laura. She is one of my "sidelines" in the stamping business.  She is somewhat of a "hobby" demonstrator, enjoying the privileges and discounts of being a demo, but she has a great fulltime job in the engineering world. Wow.  But WOW can she stamp! This is one of her typically fabulous creations.

But, the point here, is that this week, Laura bailed me out of a sticky situation with supplies that I had ordered incorrectly.  If the people in this "business" weren't so great, I would just be up the creek without a paddle. So, thanks again, Laura. And I'm so glad to have you as my friend, and to have made so many great friends!

Shout outs to Catherine, Sue, Barbara, Lora, Dawn, Joan, Denise, Arlene, Cynthia, Cindy, Barb, Teresa, Enith, Pam, Jamie, and if I missed your name, I'm sorry. So glad to have made friends with all of you because of this great and fun hobby!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Dee, glad to be your friend. Also, I second Laura's card, it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Dee! I'm so glad for the stamping friends I've made too... but the picture of the card is bugging me now, the OCD part of me wonders why I gave you one where the green was crooked!

    Oh, and as far as the favor, it was no problem, but now you *owe* me :)

    Kidding!

    ReplyDelete