Saturday, February 27, 2010

Manly card

A big shout out to kthaman on SplitCoastStampers for inspiring this card. It is mostly a CASE (copy and steal everything) but I changed up the color and added some tools. Lots of hardware here!

Mellow Moss and Going Grey, but the camera certainly didn't make my colors sing! Of course, the monochrome nature of the card allows you to use whatever Manly color you might have on hand. And the  new Perfect Polka Dots impression folder looks great! I used a solid moss sheet from the DSP hostess pad and sanded the dots right off after running it through the Big Shot.

Today I will be working with a stamping friend to make a pile of thank-you notes. Then big plans to watch the Olympic hockey match of USA vs Canada with my Canadian friends. Should be a fun weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment