Saturday, January 16, 2010

CASEd beauty


Copy And Share Everything. Really. Card making is all about using the stamps and the layouts and the ideas that have been worked out for you. I love to look at the swaps and the blogs and save great cards. This card is CASEd from a blog, someone who doesn't put a watermark on her work. So I don't know who originated this gorgeous card. But, I liked it so much, I showed it to a customer, and she chose to use the layout and color combo for a party invite. So if you know the original artist, I would love to give her credit, just leave me a comment, please!

The stamp set is Vintage Vogue from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. So Beautiful!

This is the prototype card, and there are some glitches, such as the miss-punch on the bottom edge. But you get the idea, right?

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment