Saturday, December 12, 2009

Your husband called. . .


He said to get whatever you want for Christmas!

Don't hem and haw, speak up! Tell him to call Dee and order a Big Shot. It's on sale! And so are a bunch of accessories! You know the number, it's right on the sidebar to your right. If you want, I'll even wrap the goodies and make them ready to go under the tree! OR go right online and order whatever you want, but you won't get the 20% discount on the Big Shot that I am exclusively offering for you, my customers and blog readers.

Another pretty card from the Shoebox Swap, this one is the Dasher card made by Julie Ahern. I hope I have this right. Dasher is so popular that I mixed up my cards and gave credit to the wrong ladies. Anyway, this is a great card that can be readily duplicated when you are thinking about how many loved ones are on your Christmas card list and how many cards you would like to make!

Happy Stamping and shopping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment