Friday, December 4, 2009

Shoebox Swap - Meg S


Two topics today -- fabulous Shoebox Swap card design AND new blog features.

Meg S is an awesome designer, known to many SplitCoastStampers fans as a former Dirty Dozen member. She brought this beautiful design to the Shoebox Swap for everyone to make. Just a little bit of sponging makes a card absolutely SING. If you are not using sponges and softening your edges, leave a comment. I'll mail you a sponge and you can try it, you'll like it!

Call that blog candy. Anyone leaving a comment and sending me their address by email can have a bit of sponge to soften their edges. Really.

Now, how do you like the blog changes? Does the header look nice in your browser? On your computer? Please comment! I used My Digital Studio (MDS) to create the header. SO EASY and FAST! Really fun too! Come on over and try it, you'll like it.

Hmmmm. Seems like I've heard that somewhere already. . . .

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee. I think your new blog is very classy. It looks great on my computer. I haven't done much sponging and I don't own any sponges so I would be very happy if you would send me a sponge piece. Then I can make awesome cards, too. You can send it to my address here in Arizona: 9917 North Calle Loma Linda
    Oro Valley, AZ 85737
    Thanks and have a wonderful winter.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlie. Love the new header. Looks great. Only one thing. The header is wider than the blog itself. Being OCD the way you are I am surprised. You need to go into your settings and expand your blog. Let me know if you need help. Love Ya!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete