Monday, December 21, 2009

Quick Gifts


Lots of my gift giving is for young adults, a group that is very blessed and well supplied. This makes it a bit more difficult to select something they will enjoy that is still within my price range. The one item that seems to please everyone is. . . gift cards. They can take advantage of the sales after the holidays and I can spend exactly what I wish. But the opening of the gifts can be somewhat of a let down. So I am trying to have a little something in a box to unwrap. These gloves will go to my niece. They are inexpensive "magic gloves" that I have embellished with felt snowflakes and rhinestone brads. I bought a bottle of fabric glue a week or two ago, so I think I had these in mind, but then I saw the Stampin' Success magazine from November with the actual implementation and I was reminded of why I had all these bits of a project and I was able to crank these out in no time at all! It's always nice to have a pair of gloves handy and these have just a bit more personality!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment