Thursday, December 31, 2009

Friend to Friend


Pinks and Browns work so well together, the card looks lovely despite my blind eye to creativity.

I started out stamping pink on pink, and loved the effect, built the whole card using the Vintage Vogue stamp set you will find in the new Occasions catalog available January 4. I finished the whole card and loved it. Come back in the morning to take a picture, so I can share with you, and the whole background has faded into nothingness. Bummer. So I stamped again with VersaMark and used clear embossing powder. Well that's better. But now that I have taken the picture and look at it, I guess I could have random stamped a bit better. . . two of the same image right next to each other isn't very random. Duh.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment