Saturday, December 26, 2009

Calendar Camp

My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! is going to be one of those products that I can keep going back to over and over for all kinds of fun projects. This is a pocket calendar I can keep in my purse or demonstration bag to jot down invites or events that come up while I am away from home.

The over all size is 3-1/2 x 3-3/4" and I finished it with the Bind-it-all so it has a spiral binding on the left side. Hmm. Don't know why there isn't a finished photo. We will just have to use our imaginations!

Each page is a month and has a background of Designer Series Paper (DSP) at about 50% density, and printed on my home computer printer onto Whisper White Cardstock. Then I trimmed and bound the pages together. There a numerous DSP choices in MDS as well as all the colors of card stock, so you can personalize your calendar any way you wish!

This is a fun and easy project that will be offered as a stamp camp in January, check out my blog calendar at right and join us!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment