Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas countdown


Reproduce-able. . . I know I have heard that word, but I don't think it is actually a word. Nevertheless, this card is easy to reproduce. If you are a beginner stamper or you have a lot of Christmas cards to make, or you are hosting a party and want a lovely invitation, how bout this one? Maybe you have a color theme you want to stick to, think of all the hues of green: garden green, handsome hunter, old olive, taken with teal. Maybe something more unusual, in a cameo coral or pretty in pink. Really, these trees will work in any color, match them up with a bit of grosgrain ribbon and a swath of glitter, and you're good-to-go! Can you tell that I stamped the trees once on the base of the card, then stamped on a scrap, cut them out and popped-them up on dimensional adhesive dots? Looks great, but the whole second layer could be eliminated if you're making a bunch.

I wish wish wish my laptop was home. Please let the computer people work their magic today, and return my laptop to me in tip-top condition!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment