Saturday, October 17, 2009

October fun


While the web burns up with punch-art, I think it is cute but not exactly my cup-of-tea. Occasionally a use for a punch will come along that is a sure fire winner, and when I saw this pumpkin, I was on it.

It is one of the oval punches, I suppose any one of them will work, depending on the size of your desired pumpkin. I did emboss the white greeting, otherwise it takes forever for the ink to dry and your card is likely to be damaged before you can finish. Just a few leaves off the Big Shot with a Sizzlet and a scrap of brown for the stem, and we're done! Of course the entire card was die cut with the Big Shot scalloped square. Gotta love that!

Hope you're enjoying a brisk fall day. Take a break and shop the clearance sales and weekly specials offered by Stampin' Up!
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment