Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween challenge


Do you enjoy making Halloween cards? Do you send them out? I like to make treats for the children I know but have never really sent out cards. So my stampers asked for a Halloween class, and I have to admit that I don't have any Halloween stamp sets!

Now I have to go look at my stamps, and I found this owl in Animal Stories, and he has a Halloween "feel." I used my chocolate chip marker to use selected parts of the beautiful swirl to look like a fancy branch, a bit of the moon with the masking technique, and a tad of glamour from the new glimmer paints. I gave you a close up picture of the glimmer paint, just to show how it seems subtle on the card, but I had to really lay it on there to get some bling!

So now I have to pick a day on my calendar and offer a Halloween Stamp camp! Maybe I'll borrow some stamp sets so we have lots of options!

More to come!
Dee Tollaksen


1 comment:

  1. Hey I call and stamp with you! I have the pumpkins you can borrow if you want.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete