Sunday, September 20, 2009

Campus CARE package

Yes, despite the fact that none of you has signed up for my Campus CARE package class, I just keep on making fun things to put in that box. I am sending a CARE package. I want my DD to miss me half as much as I miss her. Maybe even more than half as much!

I want to have a magnetic section, but I haven't found a piece of metal that I can hide under the Designer Series Paper. Any suggestions? Instead I made a white board section out of acetate and a bit of vellum held on my gigantic brads. It was great fun putting the cork through my Big Shot using the square scallop die! I suppose I still need to put some holes in the top corners and string some ribbon for hanging. But the cork came with big sticky squares that could be put on the back of the whole message board for mounting on your wall or door. So I'll let DD decide.

If you would like to make this as well as bookmarks, journal, pens, banner and more CARE package goodies, leave me a post or shoot me an email. I want to stamp with you!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. I seem to think there used to be magnetic sheets in Michael's and AC Moore.I haven't needed any recently, so I can't vouch for their continued inventory. Does Xyron have a magnetic option?
    My last thought is look in the office supply section at Target - they have some clever things there.

    Good luck - I hope your DD is having too much fun and working too hard to miss you too much. :)

    ReplyDelete