Sunday, August 30, 2009

Easy Peasy

Oooo, these leaves are so GORGEOUS!! Autumn Splendor! So aptly named. All I did was stamp in versamark and emboss with gold embossing powder. Then a sharp pair of snips made quick work of cutting them out. Really. I cut out a dozen leaves during "The Big Bang Theory" (my fav TV show). I did sponge on some Elegant Eggplant ink to the veins, added some dimensionals and Voila! A splendid Thanksgiving card!

Monday is August 31, and hoo boy is it cold here in Chicago area! We should get a rebate on the weather for this summer, it just never arrived and stuck. We had a couple visits from summer, but now it is already autumn weather. And I'm making Thanksgiving cards. What is happening here!

Anyway, back to Monday is August 31: the last day to take advantage of the $85 starter kit from Stampin' Up! Start your own business! Make some extra money! Get all the paper and ink in the new In-Colors! Get all your crafting supplies at at least 20% discount! Raid my bonus box! Ink pads, Stampin' Up! convention totes, Build-a-Bear bear! Yes, I said it, I will gift you with some awesome rewards if I hear from you Before 6 pm Monday! Go right to my SU webpage and sign-up with my password: Blitz. Do it now! Don't go talking it over with 6 people, just evaluate the fabulous opportunity and jump in!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment