Thursday, August 27, 2009

Campus CARE package


It seems like every time I open the newspaper, there is an article about empty-nesters or college move-in or something along these lines. My DD is part of this year's crop of freshman, and it is a major adjustment. I hope you can join me for the class I am preparing, when we will make loads of fun things to fill a CARE package to send off to someone we love that is away for school. Although my student is a girl, all the items will be designed with guys in mind, so I will need to know if you are working on projects for a girl or a guy. This is a little banner with her name on it, or her shortened version of her name. She is named after her Grandma Genevieve, but everyone calls her Gen. I was thinking we could put "study time" on a banner, or "Party time" or "quiet time" but girls definitely like to see their name in print! This would work well in a dorm room, an apartment, or in any bedroom, not necessarily for a college CARE package! Check your calendar and compare it to mine and let me know if my dates work for you or if you would like to schedule an alternate time to work together.
Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

2 comments: