Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wings of Friendship

When the trends are identified in the craft business, you can be sure Stampin' Up! is right on top of the curve. When you browse through our catalog, you will find an abundance of birds. These are not my automatic favorites, in fact, some of them are downright unappealing. But this bird set caught my eye and won a spot in my collection. It is a Level 2 Hostess Set, which means it is only available as a FREE gift to you when you host a workshop or demonstration. Be creative, you can offer a traditional demo, or a BINGO night, or Mom & Daughter class, or Cool Cards on a Hot Day, or a Demo in a Basket Catalog Party, or you could host a gathering at my studio, or you could place a nice supply order for your studio that would qualify for hostess benefits. Whatever method appeals to you, I'm flexible and my calendar has room for your event!

I used the Poppin' Pastels method to apply multiple colors to this one stamp. I stamped in VersaMark, a clear ink. Then used eye makeup applicators to apply Pastel Chalks to the card. This technique gives the card a beautiful, multi-color, softness.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment