Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DCBD Color Challenge #136

Welcome to Wednesday, so glad you stopped by today! The Diva Coffee Break Design challenge for today is a color challenge. It looks like a beautiful, bright combo with oodles of possibilities. I hope you will take a moment today to stamp and try to use these colors together and then share your creation with us! Just go to the DCBD logo at right, and click over to our main blog to share your creation. If you're looking for inspiration, check out all the projects by the rest of the Diva team first, then get creative. I'm taking a break today, due to the rest of my life converging and soaking up all my time! I'll share some new projects very soon, I've been busy, just too busy to focus on this fun task!
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment