Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DCBD color challenge 132


Good morning! I feel a bit remorseful lately, I have too much on my plate and some of the details have to slip. But I'm enjoying a busy fun life, even if I have to "face the music" occasionally, like a goofy little raccoon!  As you can see, he helped me meet this color challenge, even if my camera left us a bit short in color and sharpness. Crud. I really have to work on that.

Click on the Coffee Break icon at right to see our blog and be able to visit the other Divas for inspiration, then post your challenge creation for all of us to compliment and praise. 

For you demonstrators out there, this card is totally CASEd from a design in the NEW DESIGN BOOK & CATALOG! I am loving the fact that I have a new inspiration tool on my craft table!

For the rest of you, future demonstrators as I like to call you, be sure to check your wish list against the Stampin' Up! list of retiring products, you only have a couple short weeks of June to place your order, and many accessories and DSP products are already gone!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I know what you mean about the camera missing out on what it truly looks like. They always look better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the card Dee !! Love how you did the stars !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love this little guy! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Dee. You've done a few cards with this set, which is making me want to buy it! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Oh, maybe the racoon will take some things off your plate...I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete