Friday, June 26, 2009

Custom Stamps

This is a great layout, which I totally CASEd from a talented blogger. . . and I don't remember who it was. If you recognize this particular combo, feel free to remind me!

I love to order a custom stamp for an occasion when I know it will get tons of use. Graduation invites, thank you notes and scrapbook pages will all have this particular BGHS Class of 2009 stamp, so it is well worth the little investment.

Stampin' Up! will be retiring this particular type of custom stamp, and offering a wide variety of new options, with some great choices in the Bridal collection.

Can't wait for July 1st, when the new Idea Book & Catalog go live!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool idea to order a stamp for invites, etc. Loooooovvvvvveeee it!

    ReplyDelete