Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DCBD challenge 126 BigShot




Wouldn't this envelope be cute with a pair of earrings, Ghiradelli chocolate, or even cash!!! peeking out? I love this die for the BigShot, called Petal Card. I have used the DSP from the hostess exclusives to showcase this element, as well as the Oval All stamp set seen in the spring mini-catalog.  If you would like to see more samples using the BigShot, visit the Diva's blogs today, then pull out your supplies and create something! If you will post your card or project on your blog or at SplitCoast, just link it to the DCBD blog for everyone to compliment!

  What?  You don't have a BigShot yet??? Give me a call, you can come try mine, and we'll get you all hooked up with your very own!
Best wishes for a great stamping day,
Dee Tollaksen

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful AND practical! What an awesome combination! Love it, Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutecard. I love the little envelope. I hope they keep the oval punches stamp set. They are so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet one more die I need to save for! Very cute Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea using the petal card die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Gorgeous! I love that little envelope! Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! :) a great, multi-use card!
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just so cute, and I just love the envelope on the front. You are right about filling it with just about anything, but the chocolate would work for me about now!! Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete