Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sign-up Now for the best deal ever!

Do you wonder "I wish I could get my stamping supplies at a discount"

or

"I wish I could quit my job and just stamp for a living"

Now is the time to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator to see those dreams become reality!

We currently have the opportunity to purchase the starter kit for just $169 (plus tax, FREE shipping) and to sweeten the deal, you can even split the cost over three months!  Stampin' Up! will ship you over $355 worth of products for your initial $56.34 payment so you can begin your business and earn the kit through sales! How awesome is that?

This deal is good only through the end of March, so don't hesitate!  You must contact me and I will do the paperwork, this payment plan is not available on-line.  Please leave a comment, email me or call!! Let me help you during this once in a lifetime offer period!

Payments Breakdown for the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Price (March 13-31, 2009)

Starter Kit Payment Payment Charged* Payment with Stampin' Memories Add-On* 
Payment 1 (charged at time kit is entered)  $56.34 (+ sales tax)$106.34 (+ sales tax) 
Payment 2 (charged around April 15th)  $56.33 $56.33 
Payment 3 (charged around May 15th) $56.33$56.33 
 Total Payment  $169.00 $219.00

No comments:

Post a Comment