Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DCBD 120

Good morning! So glad you have come to visit!  I am quite happy with my card for this week's DCBD challenge.  My circle scissor finally arrived, so now everything I do will be round!  This card has barely any stamping! The sentiment is from Trendy Trees, I inked up half the stamp and stamped, then using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, placed the rest of the sentiment underneath .  
But the FUN on this card is using the tools! So, circle cutter, stamp-a-ma-jig, and BigShot!  A sizzlet  die for the little leaves and an embosslet die for the flowers.  I'm happy with this card, and so glad for the challenge.  I must confess, I think I used the wrong grey shade, hope you can forgive me!  I'm not much for grey on my cards, so this is all I have! 
Join us on this challenge! Start at the DCBD blog and you can pop in to everyone else's blog and check out their inspiration offerings, then make your own!
Have a great week!
Dee Tollaksen

11 comments:

  1. Wow that is fantastic! Love the shape of it, very fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee i love that!! Beautiful job!

    Julie
    www.inkedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done! So unique and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful circle card Dee! Don't worry, I can say for certain you are NOT the only one to use the wrong gray! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love your take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the circle card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for your circle scissor! I like it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL!!!! Love this color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want it all - the circle cutter, the die, the leaves.... Must have it! :)
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love that textured cutter! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete