Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rock Star!

Happy Tuesday!  Well, you don't hear that too often!  But Tuesday is a perfectly good day, and to celebrate, I think I'll offer up some blog candy!  If you leave a comment here today, I have a little goody bag of Stampin' Up! products I would love to pop in the mail to you! Something from the Momento Mall at convention, something SU dropped in my order by mistake and a yard or two of fabulous ribbon!  

Just let me know you're visiting, and it could be yours! Winner will be picked at random, should there be a multitude of comments.

Rock on!
Dee Tollaksen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee,
    Just stopping in for a look while waiting for the deliverymen to come with my new refrigerator. Love to see what you are up to and check daily. jmniffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rock star. I love your blog and the fact that you update almost every do. You rock!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete