Friday, February 27, 2009

Parisian Breeze

The Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper is highly textured and has beautiful flowers and stripes, it is just my most favorite paper. We made this card Wednesday at Stamp Camp and I'm hoping everyone loves it as much as I do!
I was worried that the sentiment wouldn't stamp well directly on the paper because it is textured, so we put a layer of acetate on the card, with Stazon ink used for the sentiment. It takes a steady, confident hand to stamp on acetate, so be prepared!  The new mini-catalog will be offering official Stampin' Up! acetate starting April 1, so give me a little comment if you are interested in learning about the possibilities when it comes available!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. I love this paper too, and your card is beautiful!! Very soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete