Friday, January 9, 2009

I love you banner


Finally, my December order arrived and I could play with the Lovely Letters set that I let Santa order for me. I will be offering a Monogram card, you'll see tomorrow. It is very easy and elegant and will be featured at my MeetUp class on Jan 14. For more info, just email me.
This little "garland" has a chipboard circle at the top and 5/8" red grosgrain ribbon running through circle scallops of DSP. The sample I saw this morning had this little gem popping out of a circle tin, very cute! You can check it out on Erin Blair's blog: http://stampwitherin.typepad.com
Wouldn't you like to make this? Soooo easy peasy! Just leave me a comment or email me and we can get together on my schedule, or at your convenience!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Neat idea, and good for you for being so on top of things with the valentines stuff.

    ReplyDelete