Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Santa had a little remorse this week, and went out to find the one thing I put on my list. . . lesson: if your list is too short, it gets lost. Anyway, I received a late gift of a portable photo studio. This collapsible box with photography grade lights and a tripod will make my photos of cards just a bit easier and "better." Of course, the photographer and the card are the real issue here, but having this very cool tool will make me happy. And that is what counts. 
Love you much, therefore, is my cheerful response to Santa! This is one image from the Valentine bundle that is currently on special from Stampin' Up! I used my BigShot to emboss swirls on the red card base. Yummy. I hope Stampin' Up! gives us a selection of these embossing folders to offer our customers. They are so easy to use and have such an impact on the project! 
Hope you're enjoying your holiday with your hangover and your loved ones.
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment