Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DCBD 112



These challenges are really keeping my ancient brain cells chugging along.  How to work this beautiful bright pink into a card with the soft blues and purple. . . the inspiration piece works well, the colors can be made to work well together. So, here is my attempt. I tried to give every color equal time, with Baja Breeze being the "host" color and Pink Passion, Bashful Blue and Lovely Lilac playing supporting roles. 
Let me know what you think. 
Play along! Let these colors inspire you to create a card or scrapbook layout or a project. Post it on SplitCoast or your blog or just email it to me!  Would you be more inspired if there was blog candy for playing along? Leave me a comment.
Visit all the DCBD Divas and enjoy their inspiration cards! Just click on the links under the Diva logo at right.
Dee Tollaksen

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Dee! Great job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Dee! The scallops really set the card off. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Job! I must think opposite to you... i'm thinking how can i work these blues into my pink card! LOL Sweet Card and great job with another challenging color set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like the scallops on your card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layered scallops at the bottom. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete