Monday, December 29, 2008

Sneak Peek Buzzin' By. . .

So, my friend Leslie mentioned that she loves bees and wondered if Stampin' Up! would be bringing any bees into the catalog. Well, Leslie, here they are, and they couldn't be any cuter.  I'm not sure why your neices and nephews call you Auntie Bee but I hope this set inspires you to send them lots of cute cards!
This card was inspired by a project posted on Diana Gibbs' blog. She used the main portion of this card as the front on a small gift bag. So cute!  I'm not sure I got all the details right, but I love the way the card looks. This set is available right now as a sneak peek from the upcoming new Catalog and Idea Book. Just leave me a comment if you would like to know how to purchase the full set or attend a class featuring this card and others. 
Just buzzin' by. . . Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment