Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Diva's Coffee Break Design 105


It is Wednesday, again, so soon! And that means it is time for the Diva's Coffee Break Design inspiration. This week it is a layout and it was provided for us
 by Selene.  I used a level 3 Hostess Set, Window Dressing. You may remember it as a large window with shutters and a darling little girl and a few other items to feature in the window and a couple greetings. A few talented stampers have featured these snowmen this holiday season, and I had to actually go grab the set to confirm that these two fellows were actually in Window Dressing. What a versatile set.
Now, two action items for you: First, go visit the blogs of the rest of the design team to see how they were inspired by this layout; Second, grab your supplies and make your own creation to share with me and the blogosphere; and Third (okay, I thought of one more thing) grab your calendar and shopping list since there are only a few more weeks to earn this hostess set! Have a
 cookie and card exchange party! Let me come and show you and your guests how to make some great holiday items with your Stampin' Up! supplies and finish your holiday To Do List all in one event!
Dee Tollaksen

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Great Job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I actually had these little snowmen pulled out to use, then changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee - I love your card! I had NO idea those little snowmen were in that set! I'll have to go back and look at it again! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! It is funny how so many chose a snowman for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat twist Dee! Love that you punched the snowman piece in a circle then the sentiment curves over! Plus that paper is not typical for a snowman card, but it works perfectly. Very unique- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch. It looks like lots of the design team used snowmen. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete