Saturday, November 29, 2008

Technical Failure



Black Friday. . . technical difficulties. . . out of town guests. . . sorry to miss all the on-line excitement, for reasons too boring to explain, there was no post on Friday.

Saturday, let's look at those gift card holders.
This little guy has a rub-on as the sentiment. I thought that the white rub-ons were somewhat wasted on me. Then I started seeing samples, and I love them. Since they are still 20% off, for about one more day, maybe I'll even get some more! What about you? Better call me if you're interested, like I said, the sale ends SOON!!!

Back to the card -- Some beautiful holiday ribbon from Stampin' Up! and some Designer Series Paper and a clever fold and we have a cute gift card holder.
Stop by my Holiday Bazaar this Saturday in Arlington Heights to purchase your own!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment