Monday, November 24, 2008

Secret Sale!

Super Secret Stampin' Up! Sale!!  Please check back here or go directly to my website: www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net on Wednesday.  I can't tell you what will be on sale, but I can tell you there will be savings from 20% to 50% on brand new Stampin' Up! products.  And anyone who places an order on Wednesday will receive a special thank-you gift from me!  I have a beautiful 10-piece brand-new stamp set right here on my desk, just waiting for a new home.

  Winner will be chosen at random from any orders placed on Wednesday, Nov 26--sale product or regular price product, on-line order, phone order or email order. 

Have your wish list ready!! Any gifts you purchase from me, I will provide a hand-decorated gift bag at no extra charge.
This sale is first-come, first-served on some limited availability products.  The sale ends on Dec 1, so don't delay!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment