Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DCBD Challenge 102: Color




Diva's Coffee Break Design Challenge #102 is a color challenge. Lots of colors to use, so I composed a seasonal picture using the Hostess Level 3 set "Window Dressing." As a demonstrator, I was allowed to purchase a level 3 Hostess Set before the catalog was published. . . wouldn't you love 
to have that privilege?!?

 Back to the design -- can you tell that the window frame is my little peek of Close to Cocoa; the shutters and one of the layers are Bravo Burgundy; the curtains and gourds are Cameo Coral; the card base and the apple are Always Artichoke; and the So Saffron is the face of the composition.

  Hope you like my offering. Now you should check out the other design team members blogs to see how they used 
these colors, then get out your 
stamps and create a card! Links to their blogs and posts are in the right column of my blog page, under the Diva's Coffee Break logo.   

If you post your card to a blog or to SplitCoastStampers, be sure to include "DCBD 102" in your label and leave a comment here!

Dee Tollaksen

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love that little girl in the window. This is one set I don't have, but now that I've seen you card I *need* to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee - That little girl is too cute! She reminds me of my own daughter!

    Great use of the colors!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Boy, I am glad we are all doing this. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this little girl, she reminds me of my own daughter Alexis.. So cute!

    ReplyDelete