Thursday, October 30, 2008

Reminder

You have one day to take advantage of the Birthday Sale from Stampin' Up! There are 7 very nice birthday stamp sets 20% off, because it is Stampin' Up!s 20th anniversary! Order your Crab & Company or Party Hearty set ( or any of the others) today and be ready to make birthday cards all year long! I will be featuring Mr Crab over the next few months, I'm sure! So don't delay!! Check out my SU website for the catalog link that will show you the seven sets and samples made with those sets. You can order online for direct delivery, or email me before midnight tonight for me to add your order to mine, and save on delivery charges. (I'm going with my Mom to the hospital tomorrow for major heart tests, so I won't be around after breakfast!)
Happy Trick or Treating!!
Dee Tollaksen
www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment