Friday, October 3, 2008

Accordian Card

Sometimes we just want to make something "outside the box" and this accordian card is just the ticket!  

It highlights the Stamp-a-ma-Jig and how easy it is to use and how it makes those butterflies line up exactly where they should. And we get to see the In-Colors  all in one place without looking too bright and gaudy.

And it's really easy to make, fits in a regular envelope  and boy does it provide WOW factor!

I
 hope you like it! If you are interested, I can provide a tutorial.   Just leave a comment or send me an email. I would love to hear from you.
Dee Tollaksen

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a card like this. If you have a tutorial made up already I would love giving it a try!

    Thanks for sharing - Nancy
    (oops! I forgot to give you my e-mail address :-(
    itchsix@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card - very unique. Would love receiving a tutuorial.

    Thanks,
    Sandy
    s_a_webb659@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete