Friday, September 12, 2008

Join the club

What motivates a crafter to take the leap and become a demonstrator? I can only speak for myself, and it was Stampin' Up! markers. Laugh if you want, but I wanted all 48 markers and I didn't want to pay full price.  I worked hard to get those markers and used my first commissions to pay for them!
No one ever offered me a deal on the markers, nor on the demonstration kit. But I can offer both to you!  Right now Stampin' Up! is offering a great deal on a mini-kit  that would let you join the fun as a demonstrator or as a hobby demonstrator (who just wants the discount!).  If that isn't for you, how bout a deal on the markers?

My  Marker Club allows you to spread your purchase out, over four months, sharing with three other Marker Club members.   Each member will enjoy Hostess Benefits during one of the four months, meaning that you will choose a hostess set and enjoy at least $15 of free merchandise from the catalog. And after the four months are over, you will have accumulated all 48 markers and the nice case to store them in! 

Just comment below or email me if you're interested.  Clubs are starting soon, and the demonstrator offer won't last long!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment