Monday, August 4, 2008

Excitement at Stampin' Up! Convention '08


I am home from Salt Lake City and all fired up. Now that I have six new BFFs and a whole new love for stamping and Stampin' Up! products, I can't wait to start building up momentum.
For your enjoyment, and mine, at left is the founder of Stampin' Up!, Shelli Gardner, posing with me! Poor woman, I accosted her outside the convention center and made my friend Dawn shoot our picture, before Shelli could turn me down.
The second picture shows an overhead glimpse of the lunch area/gathering place while we were on lunch break, milling about, looking at the marketing materials and card samples.
The third shot is of Barb P, Jaren and Lora R., Jaren is one of the very talented presenters and artists from Stampin' Up!
What a wonderful time. For those of you who went, WOW! For the rest of you, next year will be here before you know it! Don't miss it!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment