Monday, June 9, 2008

Testing, one, two, three. . .

Stamping fans, this is a test. This is just a test. For the next minute or so, I want to thank you for reading my blog! I have a brand new, never used, stamp set from Sell-a-bration that I will award to a random reader. Just leave me a comment to this post, and your name will be put in a hat and I'll let my daughter pick a name as the winner of this darling flowery set. You have two days to post, so Wednesday, June 4 at 8 pm--I'll pick a winner. If you feel that I do not have your email to contact you if (when) you win, remember to check back here sometime Thursday to see who won. Good luck!
Dee Tollaksen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dee,
    This is a very cool site...with how busy we all are with our lives its really great to be able to go to sites any time of the day. I will definitely make this one of my favorites and will try to check it often.
    Thanks for all you do...
    Kathy Zielinski

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can it be that only 1 person has left a comment. It is so cool when I see a computer novice start a blog. Congrats on taking the leap and keep up the good work.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathyz will have a nice surprise the next time I see her, at Kari's in a couple weeks! Catherine, I'll try to be nicer to you in Utah. Do you want a SAB set?

    ReplyDelete