Thursday, August 13, 2015

Before & After shots -- fabulous transformation!

 Fabulous, you will find yourself saying this over and over, I know it! The silver envelope liners, the wood elements, the beautiful printing, the oversize cards, the beautiful sequins -- it is all just FABULOUS!

And when you buy this kit, at the list price of $16, you can join us on Tuesday August 25 to assemble, use my stamp set and ink, adhesive and extras! No Extra Charge! FABULOUS!

But if you can't make it on Tuesday, just order the stamps for yourself, they are fantastic, versatile and I'll throw the extras into your order, because I love ya'!
And I think you need a cute coaster and a little gift bag and there might be a few more by then, who knows?!

Also, I have a couple of these great frames available, large picture frames with chicken wire stapled to the back, ready to display your creations or the cards you have received, or that you have for sale! They are sturdy and light weight and ready to go! Just leave me a comment and I'll fill you in on the details.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment