Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Old? Says Who?

So yesterday I wore a new blouse and put on a pretty pair of earrings to match it. All day I was feeling pretty snappy. I made a couple cards with new techniques. I made dinner with a new recipe. My life is just zipping along. The upcoming birthday isn't bothering me at all. The big round number won't bother me. I'm not getting older, I'm getting better! Then I realized that I actually only put on ONE earring and had gone all day with one snazzy bright blue dangly earring and no-one mentioned it. Thanks daughter, husband, restaurant people, store people and all the rest of the folks I saw all day! So, I'll do a double check before I leave the house, but I'm still not going to let the birthday bother me!

And I will be sharing the cute cards with you, tomorrow. Come back! Today I want to remind you that there is free shipping through Friday-- any size order, large or small. And if you forget anything (ha ha, jokes on me) you can order again, because the shipping is free!

These cards are the beauties we made at workshops in March. Lovely Amazing You photopolymer stamp set, featured on the top card, is so gorgeous, I have used it frequently and it is a dream to work with. Love it! And have you noticed, the clear photopolymer sets are not only easier to use, but they are less expensive? Bonus!

Petal Potpourri stamp set bundle with the punch makes quick work of the bright Daffodil Delight card, paired with the doily, a fun spring color combo with the Melon Mambo flower. And then we have seen the Build A Bow punch used frequently since it was introduced, mostly in pretty feminine colors, so I wanted to offer an alternative, and we dug deep for some masculine DSP and made a Father's Day card featuring bow ties.

Design your own party or let me select the cards, hold the fun in your kitchen or my dining room, whatever works best for you, but let's get together soon and have some drinks and make some cards! Just leave me a comment or shoot me an email!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment