Monday, April 20, 2015

I'm ready for retirement, are you?

Oh, the month just slips by so fast. Stamp Club met here way back at the beginning of the month, April Fool's Day, to be exact! And me made some cute cards, and no one even tried to prank me! Thank goodness, because  I tend to be pretty gullible!

And here we are, past the midway point of the month and I still haven't shared the cute cards we made. I CASEd Julie Davison's great fun-fold design to make this bright spring-y card featuring the Lovely Amazing You stamp set.

As you can see in the second and third pictures, I originally designed it in a neutral color palette, but then I stopped midway because I really wanted it to be bright and cheerful. It looks great in neutrals, just not what I was going for with April Stamp Club.

I'll share the other two cards soon!
Stampin' Up! will announce the products that will be retiring this year TOMORROW MORNING. If you are in love with the In-Colors you might want to place an order tonight or as soon as possible and if you have a wish list that will make you sad if you aren't able to buy everything, you better check that retiring list early, because those items sell out and fast!

shop here: www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment