Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Collage

Finally, I can post my holiday project.  I gave one of these as my "stamped gift item" at a dinner last night and I didn't want to spoil the surprise by posting first!

A few months ago Connie Tumm brought a collage similar to this when I attended a local convention alternative.  As intrigued as I was, it took a holiday version on her blog to motivate me.  It took a while to put the first one together, but once I got all the little squares designed (or copied) it goes pretty quick to assemble multiple versions.

I am hosting a class this Saturday if you are free, or we can schedule a class at your convenience, if Saturday doesn't work in your calendar.

Connie has made these for other events, high school graduation/college departure, and similar topics.  So beautiful in person, these make gorgeous gifts!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, I was the lucky recipient of this gift. I love it Dee, thanks!

    ReplyDelete