Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Beachy - fish friends

Again, a sneak peek into the new mini-catalog coming out soon!  These fishy friends are from the set: Just Beachy. This card is completely CASEd from Patti Chesky's blog. I love the color combo and the way each fish is showcased.  You can almost see that each colored panel was run through the BigShot with the polka dot texture plate, kinda looks like bubbles in the water???

This was my swap card for my stamping group's shoebox last night.  We had almost a dozen ladies make it. If you ever want to meet a talented bunch of stampers, just let me know and I'll be sure to invite you to the next swap!
Dee Tollaksen

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Great color combo, great idea! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- I LOVE this! Fabulous colors and layout- how fun! Really making me SMILE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a smile award today on my blog for this card! You don't have to do anything, just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to Kristin, I am seeing your card today and YES! it makes me smile. love those fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun...love the colors and the cute layout!

    ReplyDelete