Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Same idea, different holidays

I hosted a demonstrator gathering last month. We always do a Shoebox Swap and the host picks the theme. I asked for "anything but a card, Christmas only."

Then I looked for inspiration and found the cutest Halloween treat bag. I knew I could reproduce it and it would be easy enough for a Shoebox Swap. . . but I forgot to change it to Christmas. At the last minute, one of the other demonstrators reminded me it was supposed to be for Christmas, duh. And I had to act fast! But I think it came out great, and I gave the ladies the choice of Halloween OR Christmas.

Product list is at the end of the post. But right now, I would like to ask you to read about some of the special events I have on my calendar, For You!

Sit.Shop.Sip.   Online shopping -- 

so much better than mall hopping! Take a few minutes this coming week to visit my Sit.Sip.Shop Online Vendor Fair. I am joining 20+ product representatives to offer you sales, specials and great selections that you can only see in a special, secret FaceBook page. Just click LIKE or leave me a comment or emoji of any kind and I will invite you into the secret FaceBook page. Then enjoy my specials on Stampin’ Up products at 2:00 each day, Mon Oct 23 thru Thurs Oct 26. My initial post for this event is Sunday, Oct 20 at 7 pm, please drop in to my FaceBook page or Click Here to get invited to the secret FaceBook page. Then check it often during the long weekend to see all the vendor’s offerings.

Christmas shoebox:Holiday Shoebox Swap returns!

 Be here or be . . . sad :(  We have so much fun at this event! Everyone brings a box of supplies, ready to duplicate the card they designed. We go all around the room, making each other's Holiday Cards. Then we have a great lunch! And throughout the morning there are door prizes, goody bags, chocolate & snacks and cold beverages. All this for just $25! Get your RSVP in now before we sell out. Saturday November 18 from 9:00 til 1:00. Not feeling creative? No problem, I'm here to help you design a card and make sure you have all the supplies you need to make your card kits. Just click here to RSVP or ask any questions you have!

Shaker card class:

Need some extra special cards or want to learn how to make shaker cards and other cards with movement? Get over here on Tuesday October 24 at 7 pm to make 5 moving cards for just $25. These cards will work for birthdays or "all occasion" so you will be ready for anything! To save your seat, call, email, comment here or click here to let me know you will join us!

12 creative xmas posts:

 Starting Friday, October 20, I will be blogging and posting a series of special Holiday Projects, ranging from cards to home decor to Brag Book/mini scrapbooks. Don’t miss a single post -- Friend me on FaceBook and check out my blog: StampWithDee.blogspot.com and share with a friend!
I will have an order reward during this “12 Christmas Projects On-line Stamp-a-long” so mark your calendar and follow along. Posts will be up every Friday and Sunday from Oct 20 through Black Friday and Cyber Sunday! Click here to be added to my email list and then go on over to FaceBook and Friend Me!

DSP Sale

For the whole month of October you can save on most of our Designer Series Paper too! Buy 3 get one free and there is a whole list of qualifying products, Click here to see them!

Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom!
Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment