Thursday, September 21, 2017

How to use a beautiful card as gift wrap!

Sometimes the pretty handmade card is so special, it is frustrating to hide it in an envelope and then use a run-of-the-mill store-bought gift bag when giving a present.

All you need to do is keep a stash of clear plastic envelopes on hand (ordering info below) and plain gift bags. Here I have used a fantastic butterfly card from my stash (retired stamp, but so pretty) and a tiny bit of curling ribbon to match. It totally personalizes my gift and takes the plain bag to a whole new level!

Just adhere the envelope to the bag with Fast Fuse or Tear-n-Tape to be sure it stays in place and slide the beautiful card into the envelope. Easy-peasy and gorgeous!

Imagine this on red or green or gold bags under your Christmas tree! Some of the current stamp sets lend themselves to beautiful, over-the-top cards. I can't even start to think about hiding them in a plain envelope!

If you need some Christmas inspiration, now is the time to sign-up for my 12 Christmas Projects on-line Stamp-a-long. I will be posting and emailing 12 projects, cards, brag-book, ornaments, & more, starting in October (soon!).  Be on my mailing list so you don't miss any! Just click here or email me and I'll get you right in.

Yes, we know that crafters like to start their Christmas projects early in order to take that last minute stress out of the season. So this  year, I am sharing 12 Christmas Project Stamp-a-long in Your Inbox, a regular deposit of love to my favorite people – stampers, paper crafters and card makers.  (You can join here.)

So if you’re not already on my mailing list, you can join my list here to be the first to get  12 Christmas Project Stamp-a-long ideas!

Remember that…
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 3 free project tutorials in their inbox from the 12 Christmas Projects Stamp-a-long.

Remember to use my current shopping code U3T9QACB when you’re visiting my online store so that I can give you even more: perhaps a sampling of current product?!?

Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment