Wednesday, June 21, 2017

I really need to get the car back into the garage

I know it isn't OCD or anything, but I do like having my stuff put away where it belongs, and the car belongs in the garage. So please come over on Saturday morning at 9:00 (June 24, 2017 -- not just any Saturday, just this Saturday) and buy all the retired stamps and crafting supplies I have organized and priced to sell.

I do not like getting into the HOT car splattered with bird droppings. Yuck.  I like pretty, cool things. Like this gorgeous card!

We made these at Glenda T's event last weekend and I'm so happy to share with you. I didn't follow her design, because I was busy chatting and I used the punch on the wrong piece of cardstock. . . imagine that! So I had to re-design my card a tad. But all's well that ends well! LOL Absolutely love this Floral Statement stamp set, it is definitely on my wish list. I kind of thought it had limited use, but I'm seeing the possibilities now.

And then there is the fabulous Seasonal Layers Adirondack chair and Colorful Seasons stamp set used on the next two cards. So great! I love the masking technique with sponging, I have been using it a ton lately, just die cut a hole in a post-it note or just cardstock, then sponge through the hole and then build a picture around it.

The snowflakes are embossed on our new/returning glossy cardstock then sponged with a generous amount of ink for a nice deep colorful card and a bit of new ribbon for some additional texture. This looks complex but is super easy and makes a beginner stamper feel like a pro!


 And finally, for today, the So Many Shells stamp set makes anyone yearn for the beach. We used the burlap ribbon for a bit of sailing texture and a classic 3-up layout to feature a nice variety of the shells.

If you are loving any of these cards or stamp sets you can shoot me an email or give me a call, my contact info is just at the left or click here to email. I can help you shop, organize a class or party at your place or mine, or on FaceBook! Or I can direct you to my garage sale where we can talk about any of these options!



Book and close your qualifying party by June 30 and earn an extra $35 in free merchandise during Stampin' Ups "We heart Hostesses" promotion! Or join my team and learn how I enjoy all my stampin supplies for free!

Happy Stampin!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment